This 90-acre tract is located exactly two miles west of the intersection of Old Bristol Road and St Route 132 in the town of New Hampton, NH.
The driveway entrance is on the south side of Old Bristol Road.
The primary features of the property are:
- Rare large piece of NH land – each day there are fewer large tracts
- Blake Brook crosses the west edge of the property
- Three major waterfalls and one swimming hole
- Extreme privacy
- Abundant stunning wildlife
- South-facing open fields for agriculture / solar electric-heating
- Deep forest and timber
- Pre-built hiking and biking trails
- Thousands of feet of original stone walls
- Five minutes drive time to Exit 23 on I-93
- Covenants allow property to be subdivided
- Mountain views
- Borders New England Forestry Conservation land
- Forty minutes to the heart of the White Mountains
- Much much more
This property is part of a seven-lot tract that was created in October 2005 after subdividing an approximate 180-acre tract.
The land has frontage on Old Bristol Road. Two other lots of the subdivision share the common driveway and contribute to its care and maintenance.
A high-quality gravel road has already been installed from Old Bristol Road to the top of the hill close to your choice of several distinctive home sites on the property.
In 2013, a magnificent home was completed on lot #1 that shares the common drive. It’s a spacious home that’s worthy of the commanding view off to Mt. Cardigan. This home helps anchor the future value of the 90 acres.